Mince Cutlet with Indian spices.
Mince Cutlet with Indian spices is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Mince Cutlet with Indian spices is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have mince cutlet with indian spices using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mince Cutlet with Indian spices:
- Get of chicken mince.
- You need of bread slices.
- You need of green chilies.
- Make ready of salt.
- Get of egg.
- Make ready of ginger.
- Take of garlic cloves.
- Make ready of garam masala and chilli powder.
- It’s of Fresh Coriander leaves.
- Make ready of onion finely chopped.
Steps to make Mince Cutlet with Indian spices:
- Wash the mince well..
- Add wet bread, green chilies, pepper & egg..
- Add ginger, garlic, chilli powder, chopped onions..
- Add salt, garam masala, coriander leaves and mix well..
- Make small patties, coat with egg and shallow fry..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food mince cutlet with indian spices recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!