Indian style – spicy carrot dish. Punjabi fried mix veg sabzi – delicious and tasty North Indian style fried mix veg recipe. Demonstrating how to make Indian style Spicy carrot fry which is a quick and simple Carrot side dish to be enjoyed along with curries or Lentil soup and. Potatoes, peas and carrots are cooked with Indian spices for an easy yet exotic side dish.
Cut the potatoes and carrots into medium-sized chunks. Add to a pan of boiling, salted water with the turmeric and cook until both are just tender. Add the potatoes and carrots, season and turn to coat in the spice mixture.
Punjabi fried mix veg sabzi – delicious and tasty North Indian style fried mix veg recipe. Demonstrating how to make Indian style Spicy carrot fry which is a quick and simple Carrot side dish to be enjoyed along with curries or Lentil soup and. Potatoes, peas and carrots are cooked with Indian spices for an easy yet exotic side dish.
Indian style – spicy carrot dish is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Indian style – spicy carrot dish is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have indian style – spicy carrot dish using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Indian style – spicy carrot dish:
- Take of big carrot- cut to strings with a peeler or with spiralizer.
- Get of vegetable oil/coconut oil.
- It’s of yellow Onion cut into cubes.
- Make ready of Ginger- a small slice chopped.
- Get of garlic cloves – chopped.
- Get of big tomato cut Into cubes.
- Make ready of Chicken masala spice (or more -to your liking).
- Take of Salt.
- Get of or more Coconut flakes.
- Get of Milk.
- Take of Sour cream (optional).
Fold in the almonds and mint. About this dessert: Indian Carrot Pudding is an simple dessert that resembles almost no dessert you find in the western world. Carrots, grated very fine, are stewn in milk and honey until soft and creamy, and then spiced with the typical warmth of India. Finally raisins and cashews are folded in, like jewels.
step by step to make Indian style – spicy carrot dish:
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the Onion and cook it until golden brown, add the garlic and ginger and continue cooking..
- Add the tomato, 1 cup of water and spices..
- Cook until the tomatoes are soft and start to dissolve and the dish become thick. (about 10-15 min)..
- Add the carrots and cook until soft, add the milk and coconut flakes, cook until there is a little liquid left..
- Fix spices as needed..
- Enjoy with some yummy sour cream on the side for a subtle taste and for some delicious creaminess..
Because carrots and green peas are both readily available only during the winter months in India. Of course frozen peas are available throughout the I cut the carrots in rounds for but you can cut them in any shape you like. Just make sure they are thinly sliced else they will take a longer time to cook. Spicy Indian curries and succulent Indian meats- both are incomplete without the use of spices. Bhindi Masala Recipe – Easy North Indian Vegetable Side DishSwasthi's Recipes.
Okay that is going to wrap this up with this special food indian style – spicy carrot dish recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!