Crockpot Beef Round Steak. But we all know a quick recipe isn't worth the time unless it tastes great….and this Easy Crock Pot Round Steak is well worth the time…well if you like mouth-watering steak and gravy that is. 😉 Make your slow cooker do all the work with this easy Crock Pot Round Steak! Throw all the ingredients together in your crock pot, walk away, and come back to tender round steak, mushrooms, and onions in a rich beef gravy. This post was developed in partnership with the Ohio Beef Council.
In a mixing bowl, combine the soup mix, soup, and water; pour over beef. Add the flour-coated steak and cook, turning to brown all sides. Place half of the steak, carrots, and onions in the crock pot.
Are you starting to run out stock of treats in your home?, it is Louise, Don’t stress, you can make your very own crockpot beef round steak, you understand. The preference is not substandard to the exact same kick that’s normally offered in cafes when you are socializing.
In this recipe, we will go over how to make a total Crockpot Beef Round Steak with tips to ensure that it feels tasty and also soft when you chew it. This treat will be even more ideal when you take pleasure in while loosening up or consuming with your household. Crockpot Beef Round Steak is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Crockpot Beef Round Steak is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
But we all know a quick recipe isn't worth the time unless it tastes great….and this Easy Crock Pot Round Steak is well worth the time…well if you like mouth-watering steak and gravy that is. 😉 Make your slow cooker do all the work with this easy Crock Pot Round Steak! Throw all the ingredients together in your crock pot, walk away, and come back to tender round steak, mushrooms, and onions in a rich beef gravy. This post was developed in partnership with the Ohio Beef Council.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have crockpot beef round steak using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Beef Round Steak:
- Get 3 of beef round steaks.
- You need of Marinade.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1/3 cup of soy or worchester sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- You need of crockpot.
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Make ready 5 of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 of beef broth or stock.
Spray your Crock-Pot or fill it with a slow cooker liner bag, then arrange the steak pieces on the bottom. Pour the onion gravy over the meat — it will still be slightly thin at this point In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, salt and pepper. Add beef, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat. This tangy crockpot steak recipe is so easy to make.
Steps to make Crockpot Beef Round Steak:
- Combine salt, pepper and garlic powder in a small bowl and mix..
- Rub a pinch of the dry seasoning mix on both sides of each steak..
- Place the steaks in a flat dish..
- Pour a thin layer of teriyaki sauce on the surface of each steak..
- Turn the steaks over and coat the other side with soy or worchester sauce..
- Pour any remaining sauce over steaks..
- Cover and place in refrigerator overnight..
- Next day: Remove steaks from marinade and set aside..
- Coat bottom of fry pan with olive oil, add marinade from steak pan and heat to boiling..
- Pan sear both sides of each steak to lock in juices (~2 minutes per side)..
- Chop mushrooms and onion and brown in fry pan..
- Place mushrooms, onion, and steaks in crockpot. Cover with beef broth..
- Cook on high for 3 hours. Remove steaks and serve topped with the onion and mushrooms..
It makes inexpensive cuts of meat taste delicious just by using your crockpot. Your family will love smothered steak crock pot recipe. Round steak slow cooker recipe is so tender. Crock pot round steak recipes are so easy. It is the best way to cook round steak.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food crockpot beef round steak recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!