Left over special Frittata.
Do you starting to run out stock of snacks in the house?, it is Louise, Do not fret, you can make your very own left over special frittata, you know. The taste is not substandard to the exact same kick that’s normally offered in cafes when you are hanging out.
In this recipe, we will certainly review just how to make a complete Left over special Frittata with suggestions so that it feels delicious as well as soft when you eat it. This treat will be a lot more perfect when you enjoy while unwinding or consuming with your family members. Left over special Frittata is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Left over special Frittata is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have left over special frittata using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Left over special Frittata:
- You need 2-3 slices of thick cut bacon.
- Take 2 of breakfast sausages.
- Get 1 of cheese stuffed sausage.
- Prepare 1/2 of green pepper finely chopped.
- Make ready 4 of large bella mushrooms.
- Make ready 2 of green onions chopped roughly.
- Take 1 of large potato, peeled and cut into 1/2 cm round slices.
- Get 5 of large eggs.
- You need 3 of table spoons grated Cheddar cheese.
- It’s of clumps of goat cheese or brie.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chopped chives.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Black pepper.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of cajun seasoning.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of diced jalapeño (optional).
step by step to make Left over special Frittata:
- This dish is cooked in residual bacon fat, so the quality and thickness of bacon matters. Fry chopped bacon on medium high heat till it is crispy and drain onto a kitchen paper. Fry the sausages in this bacon fat (one teaspoon of bacon fat would be enough). Follow the same with chopped mushrooms and any other veggie you like to include in this. I like my peppers crunchy so I didn't cook it a this stage..
- Add the cajun seasoning, pepper and salt to a teaspoon of bacon fat and roast and spread well on the pan. Place the potato slices to cover the base of the frying pan. Cook on low flame till the potatoes are crispy..
- Distribute the sausages, green onions, mushroom, peppers, jalapeños, bacon bits on top of the crispy potato. Whisk the eggs with some salt and pepper and pour gently over this mixture. Top this with dollops of brie/ goat cheese and a generous sprinkle of cheddar and chives..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. If you don't have access to an oven, you could cook it on a stovetop, covered, on very low flame till the egg mixture is cooked and has a slight jiggle to it. This recipe is a cross between a spinach omelette and a frittata. Serve with your favorite salad..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food left over special frittata recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!