Mike's Poseidon Platter With Dungeness Crab Side Salad. We Get More People To Interview Than Any Other Job Board. Sign Up & Start Applying For Your Dream Job Today! Great recipe for Mike's Poseidon Platter With Dungeness Crab Side Salad.
It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Mike's Poseidon Platter With Dungeness Crab Side Salad is something which I have loved my entire life.
We Get More People To Interview Than Any Other Job Board. Sign Up & Start Applying For Your Dream Job Today! Great recipe for Mike's Poseidon Platter With Dungeness Crab Side Salad.
Mike's Poseidon Platter With Dungeness Crab Side Salad is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Mike's Poseidon Platter With Dungeness Crab Side Salad is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mike's poseidon platter with dungeness crab side salad using 30 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Poseidon Platter With Dungeness Crab Side Salad:
- You need of ● For The Crab Legs [ask your fish monger to steam them for you].
- Make ready of Pre-steamed Alaskan King Crab Legs & Claws.
- You need of ● For The Dungeness Crab [ask your fish monger to steam them 4U].
- You need of or 2 2.5) Dungeness Crab [reserve shells for salad].
- Prepare of ● For The Shrimp [raw – dethawed].
- It’s of Jumbo Shrimp [21-25 count – de-veined – tails left on].
- Get of Lemon Pepper.
- Take of Metal Scewers.
- You need of ● For The Corn.
- You need of LG Fresh Corn Cobs [shucked – halved – no salt].
- Get of Whole Milk & Water [equal parts enough to cover corn].
- It’s of Salted Butter.
- Get of ● For The Marinade [to be used on all seafood].
- It’s of Olive Oil – Lemon Juice – Garlic Juice [equal parts as needed].
- Prepare of Old Bay Seasoning.
- You need of Fresh Course Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Butter Brush.
- Prepare of ● For The Garlic Butter [as needed].
- Take of Kerrygold Garlic & Herb Butter.
- Make ready of ● For The EZ Crab Salad [as needed].
- It’s of Top Shells From Dungeness Crabs.
- You need of Fine Shreadded Butter Lettuce.
- Make ready of Fine Minced Green Bell Peppers.
- Take of Fine Minced Celery.
- Make ready of Fine Minced Parsley.
- Take of Fine Minced Shallots.
- Get of Lemon Juice.
- Take of Real Mayonnaise [just enough to coat mixture].
- Take of Cracked Black Pepper.
- Take of Sea Salt.
They're fine and they look wonderful. Delicious work, great photos and excellent presentations kiddos! Mike's Steamer Platter Snow Crab, Dungeness Crab, & Royal Red Snapper. Includes a Side Salad, Bread, Green Beans or Vegetable of the Day & Steamed Red Potatoes.
step by step to make Mike's Poseidon Platter With Dungeness Crab Side Salad:
- Pictured is the bulk of what you'll need for 2.5 servings. If choosing to steam your own legs – steam with lemon, garlic and white wine. When you can smell your legs – they're done. The Dungeness Crab will take 7 to 8 minutes per pound if choosing to steam. More seafood was served but this was all my students could fit into frame..
- Start your corn cobs. Add equal parts milk and water. Milk adds sweetness to corn. Add enough fluid to cover your corn. Also, add your butter. Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes. Watch your pot as the milk can cause it foam up and overflow..
- Make your marinade and coat all seafood generously with it. Not much is needed..
- Scewer your Jumbo Shrimp, marinate and refrigerate. Also, add a few dashes of lemon pepper to your shrimp..
- It's time to grill! Clean grill, spray with non stick spray and heat. Here you're only heating your King Crab Legs and Dungeness Crab. Try to keep your temp at 400° However, you'll be grilling your shrimp. Over direct heat, grill for 5 to 7 minutes turning occasionally until shrimp is pink on the outside and opaque on the inside…
- Gently heat your garlic Kerrygold butter..
- Plate seafood hot with lemon wedges to the side with plenty of napkins..
- Since you have all of your butters out at room temperature, consider serving fresh, warm crispy breads. Also, consider a honey butter. It's a great contrast to the saltiness of your seafood and other butters. I've got a great honey butter recipe under my profile if interested. ☺.
- Pull your top shells from your Dungeness Crabs and clean. Boil for two minutes..
- A pulled and cleaned top shell from crab pictured..
- The inside of your cleaned shell pictured that's been boiled for 2 minutes. You do have the option of leaving what we call, "The Mustard," within the shell but, I warn you – you'd better like the crazy taste of fishy if you do! 🐬.
- Create your crab salad by chopping your vegetables and adding your other chilled ingredients. See recipe above. Mix well..
- Pack your shell with your craby chilled rich goodness! Garnish with fresh parsley, fresh ground black pepper and lemon wedges Enjoy!.
- Check this out. my students even bought their moms a special pink fragrant rose at the end of their meal. How stinking sweet was that?! I swear – so sweet I darned near got a cavity!.
See recipes for Mike's Snow Crab Leg Creamy Dip too.. Delicious work, great photos and excellent presentations kiddos! Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Mike's Poseidon Platter With Dungeness Crab Side Salad; Recipe: Appetizing Coconut Pecan Candy or Frosting; Recipe: Yummy Creamy potato&chicken soup; Recipe: Tasty Lazy Day Cabbage Roll Casserole; Dinner Recipes South Indian; How to Prepare Yummy Pot roast with sausage. It's loaded with Fogo Island snow crab, Nova Scotian lobster, prawns, shrimp salad, dungeness. Lobster, king crab claws, shrimp and thick juicy Porterhouse Steaks.
Well that is going to wrap it up with this special food mike's poseidon platter with dungeness crab side salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!