Corn and Crab Soup. Free Next Day Delivery At AO.com. Check Out Crab Soup on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today!
It is so thick and creamy and the soy sauce Rocks this dish! Place three-quarters of the sweetcorn into a food processor and blend to a smooth purée. Heat the vegetable oil in a pan over a medium heat.
Free Next Day Delivery At AO.com. Check Out Crab Soup on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today!
Corn and Crab Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Corn and Crab Soup is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook corn and crab soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Corn and Crab Soup:
- It’s of butter.
- You need of medium onion chopped.
- Prepare of medium bell pepper chopped.
- It’s of peeled shrimp.
- Make ready of white crab meat.
- Make ready of creamed corn.
- Make ready of cream of potato soup.
- It’s of half and half.
- Make ready of Creole seasoning.
- You need of Salt and Cayenne.
Fill a large saucepan with cold water. Add the thawed crab sticks and bring to a simmer. Add in the whole sweetcorn cobs. Cover and let simmer, checking occasionally to skim off any scum that rises to the surface.
Instructions to make Corn and Crab Soup:
- In a large stock pot melt the butter..
- Add onion and bell pepper, cook over medium heat until caramelized..
- Add shrimp and saute with seasonings until cooked (about 5 minutes).
- Add creamed corn, cream of potato soup and half and half and mix well..
- Add crab meat and bring to low boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer and serve..
Creamy Corn Crab Soup This creamy soup is fast, easy and very tasty. Corn really stars in this delectable recipe, and crabmeat makes it a little more special. It will get high marks from both busy cooks and lovers of flavorful homemade food. Pour this mixture into the wok with the remaining stock and bring the soup to a simmer. Add the crabmeat to the soup and stir slowly to mix well.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food corn and crab soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!