Indian style Chicken or Mutton Curry (Gulai Kambing)😍🐤🐑🍜😙.
Indian style Chicken or Mutton Curry (Gulai Kambing)😍🐤🐑🍜😙 is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Indian style Chicken or Mutton Curry (Gulai Kambing)😍🐤🐑🍜😙 is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have indian style chicken or mutton curry (gulai kambing)😍🐤🐑🍜😙 using 28 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Indian style Chicken or Mutton Curry (Gulai Kambing)😍🐤🐑🍜😙:
- You need of Mutton (is older in age) (not all butcher has this).
- It’s of (or substitute with 800g chicken thighs off bone).
- Get of large onions sliced.
- Take of turmeric powder.
- It’s of medium tomatoes sliced.
- Prepare of lemon stalk, bashed at the bottom part.
- You need of ginger paste.
- It’s of garlic paste.
- Make ready of salt.
- It’s of yoghurt (or 1/2 can coconut cream milk).
- Prepare of green chillies, chopped finely.
- Make ready of fresh ginger, cut julienned.
- You need of kaffir-limes leaves, teared at the edge.
- It’s of oil.
- You need of Kasuri Methi powder (roasted) (sun-dried fenugreek leaves,.
- You need of Has a combination between celery&fennel taste bitter-bite).
- Take of Water.
- It’s of Salt n grinded Black pepper.
- Get of To make GARAM MASALA:.
- It’s of Coriander seeds.
- Prepare of Cumin seeds.
- Make ready of Fennel seeds.
- Take of black mustard seeds.
- It’s of Peppercorns.
- Take of whole red chillies.
- You need of Fluffy Jasmine Rice.
- You need of Garnished: Coriander leaves, to have 1 tbs chopped.
- You need of big pink potatoes,cut in a big cube.Steam18'.Fry, top spices.
Instructions to make Indian style Chicken or Mutton Curry (Gulai Kambing)😍🐤🐑🍜😙:
- Cook the Jasmine Rice in the Rice Cooker for 17'. Peel the Potatoes, chop roughly into quarter into one eight. Steam in double pan for 18'. Remove, sprinkle on top mixture of 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp garlic powder, 1/2 tsp black pepper, 1/2 tsp thyme, a pinch of cayenne pepper. Mix, then add 1 tbs olive oil. Rub all over the potatoes..
- Pan dry roast the Masala ingredients on low heat for 3' till the items are roasted and release flavour. Take it out on a plate, let it cool. Set aside. In the same saucepan add 2 tbs oil, heat add the potatoes and fry until change into golden brown. Remove onto a serving dish, set aside.
- Transfer the roasted spices into a blender and grind it into a powder. This should give around 6 tbs which is sufficient for 600g Mutton or Chicken. Clean and wash the meat pieces, pat dry…
- Slice the onions and tomatoes, whisk the yoghurt. Heat oil in a wok add the onions, stir fry for 1' on medium high. Add the meat pieces, mix well and stir for 1' on medium high. Add the ginger,garlic paste,lemon grass stalk,kaffir-lime leaves, and 1' later add the chopped tomatoes,mix well and fry for 2'.Add the roasted Kasuri methi, salt and grinded black pepper.Now reduce the heat to low and cover & cook on low heat for 15' till the onions are softened. Open the lid and give a stir in between..
- Now add 250ml water,give a mix,cover &cook on low heat for around 40' till the meat pieces are tender.Then lower the heat and add the yoghurt (or the coconut cream milk).Mix it well&cook on low heat for around 4'-5' till it is cooked&oil separates.Add water if required.When the meat is tender then turn off the heat, remove and transfer onto a serving bowl.Take off the lemon grass stalk&the kaffir-lime leaves.Garnish on top with coriander herbs.😍To serve with a fluffy steam rice & fried potatoes.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food indian style chicken or mutton curry (gulai kambing)😍🐤🐑🍜😙 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!