Summer Breakfast Potatoes. Cut potatoes into fourths and place in a large bowl with onion. Add olive oil, cumin, salt, and pepper; toss to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator until oven is preheated.
Taste for seasonings and adjust to preference. The sweet-smelling mix of potatoes, spicy paprika, peppers, and onion fills the house for a delicious start to the morning. Serve with a sunny-side up egg, hot sauce, and ketchup.
Hi Mommoy are you starting to run out stock of snacks in the house?, it is Drew, Don’t worry, you can make your own summer breakfast potatoes, you recognize. The preference is not substandard to the exact same kick that’s normally marketed in cafes when you are hanging around.
Cut potatoes into fourths and place in a large bowl with onion. Add olive oil, cumin, salt, and pepper; toss to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator until oven is preheated.
Summer Breakfast Potatoes is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Summer Breakfast Potatoes is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook summer breakfast potatoes using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Summer Breakfast Potatoes:
- Take 4-6 of large garden fresh potatoes (purple, red) are my preference.
- Get 1 of sweet onion chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil or lemon olive oil.
- You need 2 of pinch’s sea salt & black pepper.
- You need 2 of pinch’s of fresh chopped rosemary.
- Prepare 3-5 leaves of fresh chopped basil.
- Get 1/2 cup of pancetta or bacon cooked add in to heat.. (optional).
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 10-15 of grape tomatoes.
Use a waxy potato variety like red potatoes or round red potatoes for the best crispy home fries. If they're in season, small new potatoes would also work great. Patatas bravas (which means "spicy potatoes") is the ultimate Spanish comfort food. Served tapas-style, the crispy potatoes and smoky sauce are difficult to resist.
step by step to make Summer Breakfast Potatoes:
- Get your best pan like a cast iron or staub pan.. put in olive oil heat on med/ med high.
- Put in potatoes, onions, mix in oil add seasoning and salt and pepper.. rosemary. Be generous.. add rosemary.. cook for 10 minutes.. potatoes should start to crisp.
- Add butter and tomatoes.. turn down to 4 on stove cook another 7 minutes… add basil.. continue to stir..
Add a drizzle of garlic aioli for a richer flavor. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I also use thin-skinned red potatoes instead of russets to save on peeling time. —Tena Kropp, Aurora, Illinois Place the potatoes and garlic in a large pot. Cover them with water and season the water generously with salt. Combine potatoes, bell peppers, onion, basil, and garlic in a large mixing bowl. Sprinkle salt, black pepper, and paprika on top and toss to coat.
Okay that is going to wrap it up with this special food summer breakfast potatoes recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!